Opening hours and entrance fees
Stundars is open year around. The museum area provides cosy surrounding for walks and picnics.
Museum open every day from 11 am to 4 pm. 27th of June to 15th of August.
Entrance fees: 7€ adults, 5€ students/pensioners, 3€ children
Eventdays 2021 at the museum are listed below, but we are happy to customize your visit to suit the size of your group, the duration of your visit and any other needs you may have.
JANUARY – MIDSUMMER
- Museum open by appointment.
- 1st of May event 1.5.
MIDSUMMER – MID AUGUST
- 27th of June to 15th of August Museum open every day from 11 am to 4 pm. Entrance fee 7€/3€
- 29th of July 2020 Artisans´ Day 11 am to 3 pm. Members from Björken Artisans Guild show work demonstrations. Entrance fee 7€.
MID AUGUST – CHRISTMAS
- 11th of September Autumn Market, 11 am to 3 pm. Local craft products for sale.
- 27th of November Christmas Market, 11 am to 3 pm. Local craft products for sale.
- 14th of December Christmas Walk, 6 pm to 7:30pm. Learn about old Christmas traditions in lantern light, nativity scene with angel choir. No entrance fee.