Opening hours and entrance fees
Stundars is open year around. The museum area provides cosy surrounding for walks and picnics.
Museum is closed until May 31st.
We are open for preorder visits from June 1st.
Welcome during our Summer Season June 22nd to August 15th. We are open every day from 11 am to 4 pm. Entrance fees: 7€ adults, 5€ students/pensioners, 3€ children
Eventdays 2020 at the museum are listed below, but we are happy to customize your visit to suit the size of your group, the duration of your visit and any other needs you may have.
JANUARY – MIDSUMMER
- CANCELLED/ Museum Thursdays we are mostly open 11 am to 3 pm, but occasionally 11 am to 7 pm. There is often a theme presented.
- CANCELLED/ 1st of May 2020 May Day event 12 am to 3 pm. Music performances, marketsquare with homemade crafts, programme for children and grownups.
- CANCELLED/ 13th of June 2020 Artisans´ Day 11 am to 3 pm. Members from Björken Artisans Guild show work demonstrations. Entrance fee 7€.
MIDSUMMER – MID AUGUST
- 22nd of June to 15th of August Museum open every day from 11 am to 4 pm. Entrance fee 7€/3€
- CANCELLED/ 24th of June Children´s Banquet, 5 pm to 8 pm. A joyful children´s festival. Entrance fee children 7€ / adults 5€ .
- 1st of August Gunnar Cup and artisans. Entrance fee 7€.
MID AUGUST – CHRISTMAS
- Museum Thursdays we are mostly open 11 am to 3 pm, but occasionally 11 am to 7 pm . There is often a theme presented.
- 13th of September Autumn Market, 11 am to 16 pm. Local craft products for sale. Gate fee 1€.
- 29th of November Christmas Market, 11 am to 4 pm. Local craft products for sale. Gate fee 1€.
- 16th of December Christmas Walk, 6 pm to 8 pm. Learn about oldChristmas traditions in lantern light, nativity scene with angel choir. No entrance fee.