Opening hours and entrance fees
Stundars is open year around. The museum area provides cosy surrounding for walks and picnics.
We are open for preorder visits from Jan 1st to june 27th . Entrance fees: 7€ adults, 5€ students/pensioners, 3€ children
Eventdays 2021 at the museum are listed below, but we are happy to customize your visit to suit the size of your group, the duration of your visit and any other needs you may have.
JANUARY – MIDSUMMER
- Museum Thursdays we are mostly open 11 am to 3 pm, but occasionally 11 am to 7 pm. There is often a theme presented.
- 30th of June. Childrens banquet
MIDSUMMER – MID AUGUST
- 28nd of June to 15th of August Museum open every day from 11 am to 4 pm. Entrance fee 7€/3€
- 31st of July 2020 Artisans´ Day 11 am to 3 pm. Members from Björken Artisans Guild show work demonstrations. Entrance fee 7€.
MID AUGUST – CHRISTMAS
- Museum Thursdays we are mostly open 11 am to 3 pm, but occasionally 11 am to 7 pm . There is often a theme presented.
- 12th of September Autumn Market, 11 am to 16 pm. Local craft products for sale.
- 28th of November Christmas Market, 11 am to 4 pm. Local craft products for sale.
- 15th of December Christmas Walk, 6 pm to 8 pm. Learn about oldChristmas traditions in lantern light, nativity scene with angel choir. No entrance fee.